The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
Energy efficiency improvement is one of the key strategies to achieve 2030 and 2050 sustainability goals for AspenTech customers. AspenTech solutions have proven track record of 10-30% impact on Energy Efficiency improvement. This role will provide leadership in solution strategy and business development for AspeTechs Energy Management Solution leveraging AspenTechs entire portfolio and fostering cross-functional innovation to accelerate customer value in sustainability and business growth. In addition, the role will include extensive co-innovation and collaboration with AspenTech customers and partners to scale the solution adoption across the AspenTech customer base. One of the key elements of the role will be to provide thought leadership and enablement in Energy Efficiency solution for the regional teams through direct engagement with key customers and partners with hands on approach. The AspenTech Asset Optimization Solution provides market leading capabilities to optimize the performance of process industry assets across the CAPEX and OPEX cycles to simultaneously address profitability and sustainability goals. Lead solution strategy, business development, and cross-functional teamwork and execution for the AspenTech Energy Management Solution.
- Lead solution strategy, cross-functional collaboration, and innovation in AspenTechs Energy Efficiency solution.
- Responsible for market analysis, business strategy to accelerate growth.
- Partner with R&D teams and product management teams across the portfolio to define solution requirements and key use cases and opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales on a worldwide basis to promote AspenTech solutions and lead key customer engagements jointly with the regional teams.
- Lead competency development program in Energy Efficiency for customers in collaboration with Customer Support & Training and services teams.
- Develop an Ecosystem of partners including EPC companies and ISP providers to scale the delivery and adoption of AspenTech Energy Efficiency solution.
- Translate feedback from the customers and partners into software requirements and product strategy to achieve rapid adoption of the products.
- Lead co-innovation and collaboration with AspenTech partners and customers to enhance the Energy Efficiency solution.
- Lead early adopter engagements with customer Leaders Club and customer strategic advisory groups through innovation programs.
- Evangelize solutions within and outside the company as part of AspenTech sustainability initiatives.
- Drive adoption and usage growth of AspenTech solutions for accelerating customer value.
What You'll Need
- Minimum B.S. degree in engineering or science, advanced degree in management is a plus.
- 15+ years of experience successfully developing and deploying Energy Efficiency solutions in the Energy and/or Chemicals industries.
- 15+ years of process industry experience in plant engineering or operations functions.
- 5-10 years of experience in leading multiple corporate initiatives that have successfully introduced Energy Efficiency/Management solutions.
- Prior experience in business development, business strategy and solution delivery is preferred.
- Successful track record of delivering Energy Efficiency solutions inside an owner operator organization or as a supplier of solutions to the process industries.
- Strong background and track record of leadership in delivering Energy Efficiency solutions in design and operations with demonstrated impact.
- Good understanding of customer needs in Energy Efficiency improvement strategies in plant operations, design and strategic decision making.
- Background in the use of AspenTech solutions for Energy Efficiency improvements including process modeling, design and operational optimization in process industries will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate the solution message.
- Previous experience in leading Energy Efficiency improvement initiatives will be a strong advantage.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills with proven track record in leading successful project, product or business initiatives leading to business growth.
- Strong leader with passion for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in the Process Industries.