The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
AspenTech is looking for a high-performing Partner Marketing Manager, to develop and execute global marketing to and with our Cloud platform partners. This role will help develop go-to-market strategies, lead generation campaigns, and awareness programs that will be rolled out directly, and via global marketing teams. The position aligns and collaborates closely with our sales, marketing, alliances, and product teams.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy to, and with, select cloud platform partners in support of business goals and KPIs including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and others.
- Lead projects and campaigns that require cross-collaboration by AspenTech & Cloud Platform Partner marketing activities such as: PR, blogs, webinars, events, collateral, case studies etc.
- Work closely with product marketing and product management teams to coordinate messaging and content to be leveraged by sales, field marketing, digital marketing, partner marketing, and partners.
- Create deliverables that educate and enable sales teams (at both AspenTech & Cloud Platform Partners) on the benefits of partnership, sales plays, target markets, buyers, personas, pain points and key value messages.
- Manage partner portals to document joint sales, joint customers, certifications, and marketing discretionary funds (MDF).
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in marketing, including channel marketing inside a B2B tech or enterprise software environment.
- Experience working with Cloud Platform Partners such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Red Hat.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments.
- Proven success executing lead generation campaigns and reporting on performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, business, computer science or related field.
- Willingness to travel domestic and international 10-20%.