The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
Our Information Technology department is looking to hire a talented and bright Service Desk Analyst to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing Hardware and Software related issues for our Internal Employees. We are looking for a candidate that will effectively collaborate and communicate with peers in a global enterprise environment. This person could work on projects and initiate change to optimize our processes.
- Handling of a wide variety of technical support tasks, including desktop, laptop and tablet deployment, configuration, software installation, troubleshooting and hardware diagnosis, repair and maintenance.
- Customer-focused approach, providing a customer care philosophy that emphasizes customer satisfaction.
- Deployment of standardized operating system images, configuration and installation of software, distribution and tracking of all new and redeployed IT assets.
- New employee onboarding and IT orientation.
- Research and resolution of desktop support issues. Tracking, monitoring and documentation of issues to ensure timely resolution, reporting and history keeping.
- Effective communication with other support team members and ability to express ideas effectively to make informed decisions and foster collaboration.
- Documentation for support methods, change management, and project implementation.
- Administration and maintenance of hardware and software inventory database.
- Administration of incident queue to include ticket assignment and escalation.
- Participation in after-hours on-call rotation to support our 24x7 international operation.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years helpdesk/desktop support in an enterprise environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving acumen.
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective communication and customer service skills, both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Expertise with Windows 10 and legacy desktop operating systems in an enterprise Active Directory domain environment.
- IT certifications desired such as MCSA, MCSE and A+.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V.
- Experience in Support for Mac OS and Hardware.
- Experience with LAN/WAN TCP/IP networking.
- Experience with cloud-based services such as Office 365.
- Experience with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Experience with printers and VOIP phone systems.
- Experience identifying, handling, and removing malicious software.
- Must be a self-starter and work autonomously and with peers to provide high-level customer satisfaction.
- Ability to provide solutions for issues that may not be documented and an ability to think outside the box and creatively solve problems.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.