Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Practice Leader of migration services to US customers. Will be accountable for migration practice management, migration services delivery, people, and operational excellence across our R&D customer base and various Vault applications.
What You'll Do
- Lead migration services for our clients in the US
- Manage a diverse team of leaders, architects, project managers, and consultants
- Be a trusted advisor to customers on migration methodology, approach, and leading practices
- Build and manage people for their personal and professional development
- Establish and ensure adherence of methods and tools
- Create and manage delivery, team management tools, templates, and estimators
- Help create proposals, collaborate with account teams, engagement managers, and practice teams during the sales process
- Work with other practice areas for customer success and develop new offerings
- 10+ years of work experience
- 8+ years consulting at a global firm, leading software delivery and system implementations for life sciences R&D space
- 5+ years of experience managing P&L in a service delivery role
- Built and managed a team of 10+ consultants
- Experience rolling out new services or products
- Based on East or Central time zone: Philly, NJ, Boston, Raleigh, Chicago, etc.
Nice to Have
- Data and content migration experience
- Proficiency in one or more pharmaceutical R&D domain areas such as Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, etc.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.