Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Director role requires a deep understanding of the Pharmacovigilance function, related business processes, and the associated software applications used to collect, process, analyze and report data and manage related documents. This role is responsible for contributing to our Software Product Strategy while growing Veevas Safety Suite market adoption in the US.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing Veevas market adoption for its Vault Safety Suite with a focus on overall market satisfaction in the US
- Provide business guidance to the Veeva Product team in support of new applications or enhancements for the Vault Safety Suite
- Provide thought leadership and sales support in driving new Vault Safety Suite opportunities
- Direct resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to project delivery and beyond to ensure success in the market
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in or consulting for the Safety department of a life sciences company, having focused on business processes and software applications/implementations
- Experience supporting the selling of software and/or services to life sciences organizations
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of experience working within or for Pharmacovigilance organizations
- 5+ years in management consulting roles
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Other benefits based on location
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.