Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for passionate Software Engineer(s) in Test at all levels to help us build and deliver a solid Infrastructure foundation that powers the core Vault Platform. At Veeva, we treat infrastructure as code, which means it goes through the same SDLC rigor that any other customer-facing feature would. All of our Infrastructure resides in the cloud in a way it's highly scalable and resilient and enables us to push new Infrastructure changes seamlessly without incurring any downtime.
If working in a fast-paced & collaborative environment with like-minded/smart engineers on solving challenging problems excites you, please continue to read on.
For qualified recent graduates just starting their professional careers, please ask us about our "OnBoarding Program". It provides an excellent opportunity to accelerate your learning with the guidance of a buddy/mentor.
What You'll Do
- Understand Vault infrastructure architecture to test infra changes utilizing AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker experience
- Setup, maintain, test, and improve infrastructure test environment
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Apply your programming skills toward automating and optimizing the testing of cloud-based infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field
- Understanding of Software development methodologies, tools, and approaches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Curiosity and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Comfortable with some of the following tools:
- Other Tools: Gitlab/Github
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, or a similar IAAS provider
- Experience with one or more industry-standard unit/functional test frameworks (JUnit, TestNg, Cucumber, etc.)
- Experience working in a remote setup
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.