Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for a passionate Content Marketing Associate to provide editorial and operational support to our growing marketing team. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and project manager with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible copy. Working closely with key partners across marketing, this individual will play a crucial role in helping us drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion through the strategic use of content.
What You'll Do
- Write and edit a variety of content, from blog posts and social media posts to contributed articles, case studies, and more
- Provide project management support to the content marketing team, helping ensure projects are completed on time and in an efficient manner
- Assist with monthly reporting on content performance
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product marketing, field marketing, creative, and comms to drive content planning and execution
- Maintain our internal library of content marketing resources and training materials
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- 2+ years of experience in an editorial or content-related role
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, English or related field
- Writing samples that demonstrate exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Curiosity and interest in life sciences
Nice to Have
- Experience in a B2B software or technology company
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Equivalent 1% of base salary to support non-profit of your choosing
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].