Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences CRM solutions? Do you have a techno-functional background spanning software product and business expertise? Do you enjoy making customers successful by working with them to solve problems?
Join Veeva in bringing the Life Sciences industry to the cloud. Veeva Professional Services is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to deliver the Veeva CRM product suite to customers. You will serve as the product expert, representing all aspects of our product technology to customers and partners. You will define customer requirements and deliver industry-leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate milestones and challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus on delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Lead business process discovery workshops
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Develop and leverage expertise in Veeva CRM and the Force.com Platform
- Plan, Manage, and perform application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between various program or project workstreams
- Create project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Plan and establish after go-live activities including ongoing support
- 7+ years demonstrated consulting or equivalent experience
- Experience in CRM consulting (Salesforce or comparable products)
- Proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as a subject matter expert
- Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Strong presentation and solution design skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience working with life sciences customers (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical/diagnostic devices)
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM or products built on Force.com
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $80,000 - $200,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].