Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for multiple, highly-skilled Software Architects. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are up to the challenge of building components that will revolutionize software delivery at Veeva, we want to talk to you.
What You'll Do
- Code. Our architects are consistently working on the code
- Build an enterprise toolset that will be used by thousands of application developers
- Provide support as we move to a new vision in architecture using newer technologies
- Lead a team of A-players: coaching, mentoring and shaping our developers
- 10+ years of experience and expertise in one or more of the following: Java, Spring, Java EE, Development
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (AWS, Docker, Google App Engine)
- Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS-based software
- Delivering complex event-driven architectures
- Expertise with Web Services
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.