Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
One of our core values here at Fairmarkit is Be Team Customer, and we mean it. As a founding member of the Value Engineering team, you will embody that value as you work with our customers (alongside our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams) to help define what success looks like for each organization and make it a reality. You will play a critical role in identifying, analyzing, and demonstrating opportunities for Fairmarkit to transform the way our customers approach procurement. In this role you will own the Commercial customer segment specifically, aligning yourself with executives and sales leaders across the globe to revolutionize the way their organizations buy the things they need.
What You'll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers as a subject matter expert on financial value and business impact to grow Fairmarkits deal size, lower sales cycle times, and increase win rates.
- Build collaborative and compelling business cases for Executives, CEOs, and Board to answer Why do anything?, Why now?, Why Fairmarkit?
- Continuously refine Fairmarkits financial value-based selling methodology including tools, deliverables, and offerings.
- Educate and coach Fairmarkits Direct Sales Organization on how to implement this methodology successfully into Target Accounts.
- As an integral part of Global Sales, work very closely with Sales Management, Sales Directors, Product Management, Partnerships and Marketing to support and drive regional initiatives to improve pipeline generation and subscription revenue.
How You'll Do It
- Execute customer-facing business value assessment workshops in key accounts.
- Manage multiple such engagements at the same time under tight timelines.
- Deliver world-class C-level Executive proposals and presentation materials with improved strategic messaging and content targeting C-level Economic Buyers.
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal teams including Sales, Pre-Sales, Services.
- Develop multi-level sales strategies and methodologies for targeted account penetration activities; help design field sales campaigns against targeted verticals or competitive take-out targets; develop content, materials and sales enablement programs for key target verticals; develop and improve competitive positioning and messaging to enable the sales team.
- Continuously innovate Fairmarkits value selling tools including ROI calculators, TCO models.
- Proactively contribute to Fairmarkits Value-as-a-service based IP including performance metrics benchmarking, thought leadership, speaking at events.
What You Have
- Strong customer facing skills, Executive presence with the ability to build credibility and trust with Senior Executives and VP/Director/Manager/Analysts levels within customer accounts.
- 5+ years of experience in a Value engineering / Consulting / Pre-sales role.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills that involves strong collaboration with both customers as well as internal resources.
- Ability to scale and translate best practices into trainable and coachable programs and materials for Sales, Pre-Sales, Alliances, Marketing, and Customer Success teams within Fairmarkit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills crisp and effective.
- Experience with working with Sales Management and Field Sales.
- Must be able to roll up his/her sleeves and work in a fast paced environment.
- Passion and hunger to win, succeed and strive for excellence.
- Experience in or knowledge of the Procurement space is preferred.
- MBA or Finance degree preferred.
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.