Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a member of the Employee Success (HR) Talent Development team, you will be part of a highly focused team that designs and builds programs to increase employee success and, in turn, customer success.
The Program Manager for Instructional Design & Delivery operates in many domains; creating leadership tools and training material, facilitating classroom and virtual training programs, maintaining internal communication networks, building content for hiring managers, assisting with the creation of a best-in-class global onboarding program, and implementing new internal processes and tools.
What You'll Do
- Create training materials and instructional assets for Diversity & Inclusion efforts
- Redesign and rebuild the onboarding training assets for global new hires
- Redesign and rebuild manager content, including new manager orientation, bootcamp, but also create scalable, on-demand leadership training assets for existing managers
- Facilitate diversity training, new manager bootcamps, and other ad-hoc training requests based on business needs (specifically in the areas of soft skills, leadership skills, or team building exercises)
- Update existing instructional content and architecture on company intranet to optimize the user experience
- 5+ years Instructional Design and Development experience on a small or singular ID team
- Independently produced visually appealing, high quality instructional/communication tools, content, videos and courses using a variety of software
- Experience designing, developing and delivering HR learning programs in a high growth organization or startup specifically, onboarding, leadership development, diversity & inclusion, performance management and compliance training
- Virtual and in person classroom facilitation experience
- Excellent project management experience; with tight deadlines, large scope and lean teams
Nice to Have
- Experience in a consulting firm or agency
- Administration or implementation of an LMS (learning management system)
- DiSC, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, Hogan or other assessment certification
- ICF, BCC or other industry recognized coaching certification
- Agile instructional content development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].