Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Integrity Partnerships & News Policies team is seeking a creative and analytical thinker with experience in journalism/media, policy, and technology. This role will lead development efforts and risk assessment around areas of importance across the global news and policy landscape. You will help develop and refine principles, policies, programs and products related to news and technology. You will have deep familiarity and understanding of our Community Standards and approach to misinformation, as well as our news product offerings. The ideal candidate will have an interest in development of policies about free expression, publishing, algorithm usage and algorithmic fairness. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve. Strong project management skills are required along with demonstrated experience developing solutions in areas where little precedent exists.
- Contribute to development and refinement of principles and policies related to content distribution on Facebook products (with a particular focus on free, fair, safe, and high integrity expression)
- Build strong relationships with external experts across academia and industry
- Support integrity programmatic and product work through partnerships
- Draft briefs and positioning documents
- Identify trends and opportunities across partners and industry
- Manage multiple working groups and track progress
More Jobs From