Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a communications professional who is an exceptional writer with media relations expertise. Youll be responsible for driving and executing a strategic communications plan for Veeva R&D products across clinical research and operations.
Working closely with the Communications Director for R&D, the broader communications team, CMO, and product and field marketing, you will write press releases, byline articles, and media pitches while executing to drive awareness and coverage for Veeva and its customers. You will play a critical role in continuing PR momentum by leading with the customer's voice, digging deep for unique stories, and developing thoughtful, engaging, and relevant content.
This position is part of the Veeva communications team, reporting to the senior vice president of corporate communications.
What You'll Do
- Help drive Veeva R&D communications strategies and plans including product launches, campaigns, and spokesperson development.
- Build relationships with media to anticipate their needs and proactively pitch stories, becoming a go-to resource.
- Write press releases and articles in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Drive awareness and thought leadership for Veevas clinical development products and customers with written content, tapping your exceptional writing skills.
- Collaborate closely with product, customer, and field marketing to help repurpose and integrate content across multiple channels.
- Stay on top of key industry trends and topics where Veeva can have a voice. Analyze and report on campaign results and learnings.
- Embody comms best practices and bring a results-driven mindset to how we work and operate as a global communications team.
- 5+ years of PR experience in B2B enterprise software or clinical development
- Bachelors degree
- A storyteller that knows how to mine for great stories, can connect the dots to simplify concepts, and communicates clearly and concisely
- Track record of developing and maintaining thought leadership in the technology or life sciences sector
- Strong experience driving execution while collaborating across teams
- Driven to see things until the end, with excellent project and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong spirit of collaboration and accountability
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.