mabl is the intelligent test automation company that gives software teams a unified platform for integrating automated end-to-end tests into the entire CI/CD pipeline.
mabl is the intelligent test automation company that empowers software development teams to create a culture of quality by tightly integrating automated end-to-end testing into the entire CI/CD development lifecycle. mabl users benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining auto-healing, reliable tests that result in faster delivery of high quality applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Johnson Controls, Liberty Mutual, Molina Healthcare, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Charles Schwab and many other enterprises rely on mabl for testing their business critical apps. For more information or to try mabl today, visit https://www.mabl.com.
Why we need you:
As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Enterprise Sales, Account Executive to initiate and to help build out our inside sales organization. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with the founding team and to influence the sales process, culture, and ultimately the DNA of our team. This is a full sales cycle role where you will have full control of the sales process all the way from the initial customer outreach to ultimately closing the deal.
What you’ll do:
- Source prospects, develop opportunities and sell mabl's Test Automation Platform to new accounts through outbound call and email campaigns
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Educate customers on the product through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote mabl and stay on top of mabl’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce
- Possibility of travel to trade shows and key accounts to develop new business
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 5+ years of inside sales or business development experience selling to technical buyers, including QA engineers, developers or IT operations is preferred
- High technical savviness desired, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- You are a nimble thinker and comfortable with constant learning
- You are passionate about mentorship and leadership
- You have the sales process down to a science
- You’ve got experience with startups and relevant industries
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
More Jobs From