Director of Sales
Director of Sales
EF Explore America
Who we are
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We are passionate about experiential learning and bringing the classroom to life
- We provide educators and their students the opportunity to explore our nations greatest historical destinations
- Open and collaborative
- Dedicated - we really do work hard - play hard
Who you are
- Self-motivated Driver - you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Influencer - a genuine networker who easily builds trust
- Coach - a natural teacher, you gain ultimate satisfaction from helping people develop
- Collaborator - you want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Strategic thinker-you can create and execute on your well thought out plan
As an EF Explore America Director of Sales, and member of our sales management team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting and driving the growth of our business. As a Director of Sales, you believe that market growth and top-notch customer service go hand in hand. You are committed to motivating, developing and driving a regional team of tour consultants to success. Your team will be responsible for driving the sales process from initial inquiry to creation of longstanding travel programs. You are flexible, open minded and lead by example. You are an entrepreneur at your core with a competitive and positive spirit. You are dedicated to the customer experience and passionately believe in the importance of experiential learning through travel.
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 2+ years of staff management experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel
EF Explore America provides experiential educational tours for students across North America so that they gain new perspective, build skills for the future and visit the nations leading destinations. To learn more, visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
A bit about EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company-providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com.