Full-time position reports to the Director of Student Accounts. The Student Account Advisor assists students in all aspects of the financial aid application process and all billing processes, provides clerical support and exceptional customer service. The Student Accounts Advisor position is the first point of contact for all student inquiries regarding tuition billing and payment. The position requires the ability to protect and maintain confidentiality of data communications.
- Responds to student inquiries regarding financial aid, tuition billing, and refunds via telephone, email, and/or in person while maintaining federal, state and intuitional policies in a consistent and understandable manner.
- Assists students with the completion of required financial aid forms and electronic processes such as the Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA), master promissory notes, entrance loan counseling and other electronic forms.
- Reviews collected documents for completeness and accuracy, thus ensuring timely awarding of Financial Aid for students.
- Assists students submit payment for tuition and fees and payment plans.
- Performs student account audits to ensure that all tuition and fees have been billed according to the students academic record and tuition and fee rates.
- Assists in outgoing call campaigns, deadlines reminders, and other notifications as necessary.
- Assists with Pre-Collection efforts on students accounts.
- Assists with refund check projects.
- Explains and enforces all policies that impact student accounts.
- Documents pertinent information or discussions with students in a timely fashion.
- Communicates and works with other student services offices to timely and effectively resolve student inquires.
- Participates in orientation events as requested.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Director of Student Accounts and Director of Financial Aid.
- Treats fellow employees, students, and the institutions guests with civility, and in harmony with Hults student centered approach to education.
Education & Experience:
- High School or GED required
- Minimum 2 years customer service/office clerical experience.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational abilities and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively, patiently, and sensitively over the phone, in person, and by e-mail.
- Qualified applicants must be able to retain and relay accurate information.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
Please note that you must have the right to work in United States to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So, they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.