Enterprise Sales Executive
Cambridge, MA, United States, Montreal, QC, Canada, or Remote
RaySecur is a B2B tech startup revolutionizing security imaging with the world’s first desktop scanners capable of seeing inside objects, providing x-ray like imaging without any harmful x-rays in real-time and 3D. We are venture backed and growing fast. Our systems are used by some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and governments around the world and are backed by cutting-edge AI software and 24/7 expert support.
RaySecur is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team. You will be selling cutting edge technology and in mail/parcel/logistics security to enterprise customers. As an Enterprise Sales Executive at RaySecur you will be responsible for taking ownership, growing, and closing some of the largest companies in the world. We are looking for an experienced enterprise sales executive to help scale revenue 10-100X and significantly acquire, grow and nurture leads. You are confident in your ability to deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you and are willing to dive in and make things happen.
Who We Are
We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and dynamic start-up with an all-star customer base helping to make the world a safer place. We are entrepreneurs at heart, always challenging the status quo and always ready to tackle the next challenge. We think strategically but are not afraid to roll-up our sleeves and get the job done no matter how big or small. We are dedicated and focused, but also make time to play and celebrate our successes.
Who You Are
You are an achiever with a track record of consistently exceeding expectations. You are not looking for a job, you want to make an impact. You thrive with few constraints but are quickly able to define a strategy, execute, and course correct when needed. You know how to be a positive voice on a team and understand that a team wins and loses together. You are a true entrepreneur, always innovating, and never settling for good enough.
- Independently build a book of business to exceed sales goals
- Prospect and network to ensure a continual and robust input into sales funnel
- Apply a consultative sales approach to address client needs and close enterprise sales
- Use strategic account planning, opportunity planning, and sales methodologies to fully seek and understand client needs
- Target, qualify and initiate contact with major prospective customers within assigned vertical markets.
- Develop ongoing network of contacts
- Build alliances that support our advanced solutions
- Track all opportunities with each assigned account using CRM and qualify all opportunities using the established sales process
- Forecast and track growth against the account plan
- Engage appropriate sales support resources, including functional guides/subject matter experts, operational, engineering, technical, financial, and legal support when necessary.
- Develop credibility, dedication, trust, and commitment within assigned relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in direct B2B technology sales or equivalent
- Proven high performing track record in enterprise sales.
- A natural hunter with a variety of prospecting and networking methods to ensure a full pipeline
- Competitive with high drive and able to display empathy and self-awareness
- Established high level contacts in enterprise/corporate/government is an asset
- Background in representing technical products and brand to customers at various field events
- Knowledge of the Proof of Concept/Pilot process to assess customer requirements and tailor product demonstrations
- Exposure to a start-up environment with the drive to excel in a fast-growing business
- Demonstrated track record selling business, mailroom, or x-ray equipment is an asset
- Experience selling equipment to enterprise customers in security, facilities, mailroom is an asset
- Coachable and always looking to assess and improve
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to travel (nation-wide; virtually located position)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/DRUG-FREE EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other class protected by federal, state or local law.