At Rave, were bringing digital advertising in-house! This exciting change will enable us to focus more time and effort on digital advertising campaigns and better optimize results. This new position is an important addition to our growing B2B SaaS marketing team. If your career is ready for the next step and you want to make an impact this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are looking for someone to kick our lead generation efforts into high gear by creating and optimizing search and display campaigns for our buyer personas. The PPC Specialist - Digital Marketing will be responsible for managing pay-per-click campaigns, aligning them to our digital and content marketing objectives. The ideal candidate must have an active project management and metrics-based mindset, be a creative, strong writer/communicator and be able to work with the team on a broad range of PPC initiatives.
It is rare to work at a company where you can help make a difference, even help save a life, and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in your work. Here at Rave Mobile Safety, you will have that opportunity. Our suite of products are designed to foster quick, relevant, and actionable communication during times of high stress. Keeping people safe is our business.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, optimize and organize PPC campaigns, primarily in Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Twitter, including but not limited to: keyword development and expansion, ad copy creation, landing page identification, bid strategy execution, and budget management
- Create and launch new PPC campaigns as needed
- Create regular Google AdWords and Analytics reports tracking PPC campaign progress
- Stay on top of PPC trends, practices and techniques
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- 2-4 years of PPC media experience
- Experience working within Google AdWords, Analytics and Tag Manager (Google AdWords certification a plus)
- Experience working within a CMS (Hubspot) is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of the PPC landscape
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement flawlessly
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Why you'll love it here:
- We build a very important product that has serious, life-saving implications but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Competitive base salary
- Ongoing training and coaching for career development
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with significant company contribution
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement savings program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extremely generous paid time off
- On-site gym
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Lively culture including happy hours, free lunch twice per month, company outings and more
Rave Mobile Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and utilizes the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification process
More Jobs From