Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Make the work of our customers delivering life-changing medicines and treatments to patients more efficient and productive. We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to drive the REST API and Java SDK used by all Vault Applications. In this role you will own Vault API and Vault Java SDK, enabling the life sciences industry to make it easy to integrate external systems with Veeva Vault as well as extend the Vault Applications feature set.
What You'll Do
- Create detailed designs that include functional and technical requirements
- Work with Engineering to ensure high-quality product delivery
- Work with application Product Managers to provide direction on creating APIs
- Communicate functionality and benefits of Vault API and Vault Java SDK
- 2+ years of Product Management or Software Engineering experience
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Knowledge of identity management and authentication standards and technologies
- Passion for clean user interface design
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience working in product management, services, or engineering for Enterprise Software Applications
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.