Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud document management platform supporting multiple Vault applications for life sciences. This role is part of the Vault Commercial Content team that builds world-class products to allow customers to efficiently share and manage documents and digital assets through their lifecycle, with a key focus on approving and distributing compliant content for promotional and medical use.
In this role, you will own the roadmap for critical areas of the product that include Digital Asset Management, Brand and Medical Portals, as well as integrations with Veeva CRM and content authoring tools in the content supply chain. You will work with Veevas key customers to understand what they need to be successful and will define compelling and high-value product capabilities and guide customers on how to get the most out of them. You will produce detailed designs and collaborate with Veevas product & engineering team to execute with speed and quality and support the business with rollout.
Opportunities are available across the US East coast for this role as this is a Work Anywhere role, including our hub offices (Radnor PA, Boston MA as well as Toronto, CA). The engineers you will work with are based in Oxford UK, therefore occasional travel may be required.
What You'll Do
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services, and engineering
- Produce detailed designs for features that will delight customers and then work with engineering to execute them with quality
- Evangelize Vault and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market-facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. UX, engineering, QA, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Computer science or related bachelor's degree
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design, and deliver the product
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communication both verbal and written
Nice to Have
- Experience with document or content management systems
- Experience in designing excellent user experiences
- Knowledge of industry tools used for producing promotional materials and websites including Authoring tools and Digital Asset Management
- Knowledge of the demands of producing content to meet regulatory requirements within the pharmaceutical industry
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.