Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As the Regulatory Manager, Clinical Research Sites you will work collaboratively with Veevas Site and R&D team as they develop software for clinical research sites. You will be the subject matter expert and internal resource to engineering and product teams providing regulatory guidance. You will identify and collect regulations and requirements that affect Veevas site customers, including clinical trial and data privacy regulations. You will be the go-to contact for our sales teams helping clients to incorporate that regulatory intelligence into their external-facing communications. A successful candidate will work on all kinds of regulatory topics: from clinical trial conduct to privacy to data ownership rules and regulations.
What Youll Do
- Monitor global government regulatory agencies for changes and requirements affecting clinical trial sites and subjects.
- Translate regulatory guidelines into internal-facing guidance for the Site and R&D teams to use and reference.
- Work with the Site sales and marketing teams to create external-facing materials for customers regarding our regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with the Site product team to incorporate the above regulatory processes and requirements into product features and capabilities.
- Coordinate with Market Owners and Product Managers to identify gaps and/or new opportunities to collect regulatory intelligence, and to develop strategies and tactics for doing so.
- Proactively summarize and communicate important regulatory changes to our Site team in product and sales to better support our customers.
- Work with Product Management to define and improve the processes and tools for collecting, managing, and socializing regulatory intelligence, and to develop new processes and tools as the need arises.
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following industries: commercial software, clinical development and life sciences, commercial content management and market research
- Working knowledge of clinical research site processes, procedures, and life sciences regulations
- Self-motivation and attention to detail
- Creativity and problem solving, along with strong internet research skills
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Excellent working skills with office software (ex. MS Office; Google Suite)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.