Data Center Building Systems Technician
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Liberty Mutual IT Hosting Services is actively searching for a Data Center Building Systems Technician. IT Hosting Services is a part of our Central IT Services organization that runs the infrastructure and foundational technology that is used across all business units and within Corporate Departments. In this position, you will perform complete all required maintenance tasks as part of preventative maintenance programs.
This is a third shift position, hours are midnight to 8:00 am.
About the job:
- Installs, maintains, repairs, and monitors building operation systems, including plumbing, fire suppression and detection, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on building HVAC equipment and systems, i.e., checks and adjusts building temperatures, inspects freezers/refrigerators, changes filters, etc.
- Assists in developing preventative maintenance programs for all equipment. Troubleshoots HVAC equipment or systems to locate or diagnose cause of trouble and make necessary repairs.
- Maintains work logs, charts, temperature logs, and preventative maintenance records.
- Performs additional duties as requested, i.e., maintains inventory for supplies and parts, requisitions parts/equipment as needed, performs various general maintenance functions as requested, works with outside contractors, etc.
- Performs other building maintenance functions as required.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and take immediate action during emergency situations.
- Requires working knowledge of all HVAC equipment and systems within assigned building.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Trade school education plus 3-5 years of work experience.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
More Jobs From