Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and were reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. Its no surprise that were a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But were proud of what weve accomplishedandwere humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As a Customer Success Manager, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Your focus will be on customer intimacy as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by truly understanding their key business drivers.
- The Customer Success Manager is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring the pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix platform and for closing enterprise contracts within an assigned set of accounts
- Demonstrable experience in executive-level account management. Starting with pre-sales through the full lifecycle within a high-growth technology environment
- 8-10 plus years of consulting and/or SaaS based technical account management experience
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Hands on software development or IT experience strongly preferred
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- A strong digital transformational vision
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our MendixBlue guiding principles. Being MendixBlue means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. Its kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, alwaysyou belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long termyou belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask what if? and work to find a way or make oneyou belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if youre up for learning from your failuresyou belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos dont last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win regardless of who they come fromyou belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it doneyou belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and were happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you doyou belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our companys existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
More Jobs From