The purpose of the Analyst, Product Research role on the Product Contract Excellence team is to fulfill Liberty Mutual's promise through the development of contract language and customer notices. You will be responsible for owning and maintaining GRM forms and contracts, including procedures and assessing compliance of the forms. This role allows you to partner and collaborate with other departments on new product initiatives, product updates and regulatory changes with a focus on being customer centric.
- Partner with Product, Claims, and Legal to research, analyze and develop coverage language for new product initiatives, product updates and regulatory changes with a focus on being customer centric.
- Coordinate multiple Product form and contract initiatives. Use various resources to compile information and independently develop recommendations. Drive revisions as needed, including form revisions, systems changes and process changes. Own communication of changes to impacted stakeholder groups including issuing organizational bulletins, and completion of post implementation cross checks.
- Responsible for answering inquiries related to coverages, forms and contracts from the organization and provide recommendations.
- Partner with Product Filing team on form and contract filings for submission to regulatory authorities. Prepares objection responses and provides supporting documentation to achieve approval of filings.
- Take a proactive role in identifying process deficiencies and helps execute process improvement initiatives.
- Work in a team environment on ad hoc projects
- Invest in the training and development of the Team
- Promote cross-departmental collaboration in order to meet business goals.
This job might be for you if:
- You pay attention to the details.
- You communicate clearly. You are able to collect sufficient information to understand what we are trying to solve, develop recommendations and partner with key stakeholders in order to obtain consensus.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You're going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly.
Note: This is a range posting, the level will be determined based on experience.
- A Juris Doctor degree or paralegal experience;
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Business or related field;
- Prior Compliance experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry; (at least 2 years)
- Prior Claims and/or Underwriting experience; (at least 2 years)
- Prior experience drafting Contracts or contract management;( at least 2 years)
- Project Management experience managing medium to complex projects working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.