Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As the CSV Test Automation Manager, you will define, develop, implement, and maintain a Software Test Automation infrastructure to support the Computer Systems Validation group. The infrastructure and tools will generate auditable artifacts that will be used by our life sciences (e.g., Pharma, CROs, Medical device) customers in support of their regulatory inspections.
What You'll Do
- Develop an automation testing infrastructure (Application Lifecycle Management) to deliver a stable and scalable automation architecture in support of Computer Systems Validation activities (Requirements, Trace Matrices, IQ/OQ testing).
- Build a solid automation CSV strategy for delivering the highest quality testing artifacts/deliverables (aka documented evidence of testing).
- Provide clear and concise automation assessments of tested product features synthesized from full data sets of test results.
- Support CSV staff through training, mentoring and problem-solving
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product Manager, Software QA) in test automation activities across the organization
- Communicate, coordinate and align CSV automation strategy with the product team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, best practices, and processes
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including 3+ years as an automation manager
- Solid foundation in GxP and CSV principles, regulations, and standards (e.g., GAMP, AAMI, FDA, MHRA)
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and developing automation frameworks and infrastructure across UI, API, and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated multi-year experience in developing automation using Java, Selenium, and TestNG
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience working on mobile and web-based products
- Understanding of Software QA and CSV methodologies, tools, and approaches.
- Experience creating and providing feedback for automation test cases and automation coverage for smoke, regression, compatibility, and concurrency test scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Applications or a similar field.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in Python or other scripting languages
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].