Product Manager, Campaign Management & Automation
Ad Technology Product Manager, Campaign Management & Automation
The Advertising Technology Product Management team builds world-class, data-centric, and user-friendly advertising technology platforms and solutions for Wayfair, LLC. This includes leading innovation and development of campaign management tools, marketing automation, and much more! This team works closely with Marketing, Data Science and Engineering to customize and design solutions to create, scale, and manage effective Marketing campaigns of all shapes and sizes.
We are looking for a Product Manager to develop the next generation of Campaign Management & Automation tools, which will allow Marketing to easily scale & manage ad campaigns through external partners such as Facebook, Google, and others.
This role will lead the vision and roadmap development for several key products within Ad Technology, including campaign management & automation tools, product feeds and partner API connections. Within these products, this person will act as the subject matter expert and owner, driving the vision and roadmap forward to enhance the products and solve business problems.
The individual in this role will excel in inter-departmental communication while gathering feedback and requirements on the products and feature needs. A key understanding of Wayfairs unique advertising business model is necessary for developing the products that will support them. Strong analytical skills will enable this person to assess impact and pivot when necessary. Although this is a technical role, technical background is not required--interest in technology and ability to learn quickly are essential. This individual will work with a team of in-house engineers to scope, plan and execute on product feature initiatives
- Take full ownership over product development and strategic roadmaps for several of our key Ad tech platforms, and communicate them across the organization
- Identify business problems, analyze their impact, and translate them into feature requests for our Engineering team
- Join forces with Data Science, Marketing, and Engineering teams to create new products and continually identify areas for streamlined workflow through technical or operational solutions
- Scope technical projects, prioritize requests, and manage sprints for the engineering teams
- Support ad hoc tooling requests
- Oversee and consolidate user-interface development and management
- Push several product roadmaps forward simultaneously
- Create internal and external network of peers that can help drive projects forward
Desired Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with various kinds of data which can include product management, performance marketing, and/or consulting experience
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable navigating a data-driven business environment
- Clear and concise communication, often of complex technical limitations or requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus