Our Billing team is growing and looking for our next Order and Billing Specialist to work out of our Portsmouth, NH corporate headquarters. This position is primarily responsible for execution of order setup and subscription and transaction related invoicing. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, high touch and high volume environment.
You will be:
- Ensuring proper setup of customer contracts in Salesforce.com and Microsoft AX
- Execution of subscription invoicing, one-time, and monthly transactional invoicing ensuring proper business approval and delivery
- Reconciliation of billing information to control systems
- Preparation of billing trending by customer and/or product investigating fluctuations
- Reconciliation of activity from hosted production platforms to other data sources
- Adherence to public company internal control environment
You should have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve team goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong attention to detail and able to consistently and timely produce quality, accurate work
- Ability to adapt to, and work through challenges i.e., problem solving skills; a determination to succeed even when faced with something new
- Ability to see a process from beginning to end and find potential efficiency or accuracy gains.
- Experience in a fast paced, corporate accounting department
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Jobs From