Office Tour Photos
EF College Study Tours
Hiring Manager: Meredith Lynch
Available positions: 1
Start Date: Fall, with potential to extend through Spring
Join us at EF College Study Tours as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens. Our team partners with professors and administrators at colleges and universities to create short-term faculty-led study abroad programs for their students.
As a Marketing Intern with EF College Study Tours, you will play an integral role in helping the marketing team on a variety of projects. In this position, you will work both alongside managers as well as independently on several projects within web, social, paid media, email, blog, and direct mail. In addition to helping out with long-term, multi-channel projects, you will also have daily tasks such as monitoring customer reviews, writing blog posts, assisting with paid media efforts, and developing a strategy to grow our social following.
Who You Are:
- You are the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- You are not afraid to ask questions to gain a full understanding of the task at hand
- You are proactive and seek out new projects and responsibilities
- You are extremely detailed oriented and value quality over quantity
- You have a passion for creating written and visual content and are interested in content marketing
- You are enthusiastic with a strong desire to take initiative and learn new things
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and digital media ads manager is a plus
Join Our Team and You Can Expect To:
- Gain experience and confidence when communicating across management levels
- Own strategy and execution of various projects
- Develop a strong understanding of how marketing tactics and strategies are executed across multiple channels
- Learn and work within multiple content platforms including Ads Manager, WordPress, and social scheduling platforms
A tiny bit about EF Education First:
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From