Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Veeva Global Content Management Services team is growing and looking for a talented Senior Business Consultant. This team partners with Customers to provide support for commercial content management: document, metadata, claims, reference, and asset management to drive content completeness, compliance, and speed to market. The Global Content Management Services team develops content and service operating and governance models and executes identified activities to support content management, creation, coordination, review, approval, planning, and distribution of content-- whether the customer is seeking support for a specific engagement or would like to utilize an ongoing Content Management Services offering. The focus is to help identify the source of the content management issues faced, define critical success factors, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner ultimately building critical customer relationships.
The Content Management Services Senior Consultant is responsible for making sure that content management services are being seamlessly delivered to customers and will be in charge of leading the Content Steward project teams, monitoring progress, tracking service KPIs & metrics, and managing budgets. In this role, youll also act as a Service Delivery Manager on key engagements, you will play a vital role in ensuring the delivery of services that meet and exceed our customer expectations.
Service Delivery Management will involve both operational and technical aptitude, requiring an individual who possesses superb leadership and interpersonal skills and is passionate about delivering end-to-end customer-driven solutions. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead commercial content management service delivery engagements in an innovative and fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement as long as you are able to meet future travel requirements (10% expected).
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Ensure systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery, ensuring service delivery and service support processes are on track for the consistent delivery of a high level of customer service in an effective and cost-efficient manner
- Monitor and manage Content Stewards to support functions to ensure optimal service
- Maintain high-performance levels for service-related processes, and implement improvement activities wherever necessary
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned engagements to gain insights into the scope of service delivery, and create strategies for service delivery optimization
- Take accountability for service delivery performance, meet customer expectations, and drive future demand
- Define key performance indicators and metrics required for increased efficiency throughout the customer content management service engagements, developing dashboards and reports to provide insights related to both the service metrics and content management activities
- Build strong relationships with Content Steward teams and internal stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
- Identify customer issues by maintaining an excellent relationship with end-users and stakeholders
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the Customer on the performance of the service delivery
- Assist in the development of content and service operating and governance models
- Guide and train virtual Content Steward team members
- 5+ of experience with life sciences company or ad agency experience to serve as the day-to-day content management services engagement lead resource
- Experience in managing digital assets / DAM librarian responsibilities
- Background and industry experience within the commercialized product or brand domain landscape preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering customer management engagements, and a readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Possess a strong subject matter understanding of commercial content operations processes, tools, and systems supporting marketing and medical content in support of commercialized products in the life sciences
- Core project/engagement management skills, including: meeting facilitation, customer and internal team engagement, project & operational management, and ability to execute structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Proficiency in training & guiding virtual teams and expertise in people management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 10% but this can vary depending on the engagement
- Experience working with a content management system / Digital Asset Management system; preferably, Veeva Vault
- Bachelors degree is required
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at talent_accom[email protected].