Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Explore and leverage your career with one of the world’s foremost leaders in diverse robotics, we are constantly creating robotic products that improve, impact, and change lives.
As an iOS and/or Android Developer at iRobot, you will be developing mobile applications that control iRobot’s Consumer Home Products.
In this role, you will collaborate with robot developers, designers, testers, and business managers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of the product development life-cycle. The ideal candidate must be able to pick up new technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
What you will Do:
As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you will develop new apps that interface with Consumer Robots, which are used by millions of people.
- Design, implement, and test a new, Mobile based, robot application.
- Collaborate with technical architects, test engineers, and user interface designers.
- Write high quality code that is well documented and unit tested.
- Participate in and drive code reviews.
- Software development experience in Objective-C (Swift experience a plus) OR Java
- Experience building iOS and/or Android applications for iPhone and iPad using Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with storyboards, auto layout, and other UI technologies.
- A passion for UI/UX development.
- Experience in debugging code bases.
- Communication skills in verbal and written English
More Jobs From