Stefania is a serial entrepreneur. One of her previous companies was acquired and the deal had a 14X return for its investors. Her current company, ezCater, has raised almost $170M in funding and is focused on becoming the dominant player for a $100B industry worldwide.
We first covered ezCater on VentureFizz back in 2014. In the article, she was quoted by saying that they are going to be a billion-dollar company. Well, it’s now four years later and in our podcast, she shares the details on where they are at in terms of achieving that very goal. Let’s just say… it’s trending in the right direction.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- What led her down the path of entrepreneurship and starting companies
- The aha moment behind starting ezCater and the early days of bootstrapping the business
- So much great advice for not only building companies but also building a successful marketplace
- Her thoughts on hiring, and how they have maintained a strong culture at scale with over 450 employees
- Specific recommendations on how to become a leader
- Plus, a lot more!
To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!