Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Master Data Management (MDM) Senior Consultants provide full lifecycle delivery of Veeva commercial solutions to leading Life Sciences companies. MDM Senior Consultants lead the assessment, planning and implementation in the Veeva Commercial Cloud. The main objective of the MDM Consultant is to deliver high-quality solutions to drive Customer Success and serve as a thought leader and trusted adviser to our clients.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for solution architecture and delivery, and oversight of junior project team members
- Lead client facing workshops; provide account leadership and sales support
- Become the subject matter expert on the full-suite of Veeva commercial solutions
- Participate in a global community of peers dedicated to implementation support and development of new best practices and accelerators
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree preferred
- 3 + years experience in data management solution delivery
- 2+ years in a leadership role at a consulting or professional services firm
- Advanced knowledge of data governance, data quality measurement, data stewardship and/or system integration patterns
- Experience leading teams against deliverables
- Experience engaging and advising senior leaders
- Ability to travel up to 40% (no current travel due to COVID)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].