For this role we will be considering a range of experience levels from associate to Software Engineers.
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Collaborate closely with a team of Technologists, Analysts, Engineers and Test Engineers iterative development that delivers a high-quality product
Drive full cycle end to end development from design through implementation.
The role requires hands-on development, problem resolution and knowledge of various horizontal and vertical packages - spanning across all layers of our technical stack.
In an Agile environment, work with business team members, end users, product owners, and other software engineers to review and qualify business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications based on functional specification and optimize them for system performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- Generally, 3+ years of professional development experience.
- Moderate knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Java development experience
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Engineers, Designers, Test Engineers)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
More Jobs From