Scrum Master ll
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
Are you an Agile expert looking for the challenge of large-scale organizational transformation? Do you have experience coaching Leadership, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Teams in their roles and in the values, principles, and best practices of Agile, Scrum and Kanban?
If so, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to help us create a state-of-the-art Agile organization!
About the job:
Challenging leadership to model the values and principles of Agile while coaching team members in best practices to consistently deliver customer value to their end users.
Establishing themselves as a welcomed and trusted advisor on agile transformation to managers, scrum masters, product owners, developers and other stakeholders.
Guiding Product Owners to understand their responsibilities & transition to Product Management and Design Thinking, while coaching team members who are newer to agile.
Driving solutions as relates to how programs using project management effectively interact & deliver in a primarily agile organization.
Participating actively in Agile user groups within and beyond Liberty Mutual.
Implementing consistent process and tools for portfolio management in Agile.
Implementing program level transparency, metrics, and other data that instills accountability measures with in team.
Helping to identify and attack organizational impediments which limits team productivity, quality, and ability to implement continuous improvement.
Collaborating with product owners and tech leads to ensure alignment on strategy and execution.
Ensures adherence to Agile practice through program increment planning, retrospectives, etc.
Ensures successful delivery of large impact and/or cross-functional product initiatives.
Leading program increment planning, scrum of scrums, and other scaled Agile practices.
Coaches, mentors and provides guidance to other scrum masters.
Provides input on Scrum Master performance.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Agile including coaching on multiple agile methodologies or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Candidate will have experience leading and driving Agile transformation across a department or 2+ teams.
- Agile SM Certification
- Experience effectively apply scaling frameworks and methodologies with three plus years experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- Experience transforming long-term, organization-wide programs that use waterfall to using Agile.
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation and consensus building skills.
- Thorough knowledge of insurance and many markets business operations, strategies and objectives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft end user tools and mobile technologies a plus.
- Experience implementing Agile in Infrastructure space and/or with system administration type work a plus
- Experience with Lean and Design Thinking implementations a plus.
- Some project management background a plus, as relates to having the background to accurately assess and challenge/confirm project management in an Agile organization.
More Jobs From