Product Owner II, Cybersecurity GRC Policy and Controls Platform
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
The Global Cybersecurity GRC Solutions team is seeking an innovative, collaborative Product Owner II to lead design, implementation, and development of capabilities on our Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance (cGRC) line of products. The right candidate has a deep understanding of the business processes supporting effective IT GRC and will provide vision and drive delivery for underlying platform features and integrations with supporting services.
Our products enable Liberty Mutual to identify, assess, manage, and mitigate compliance and risk using a unified data-driven approach. Our service provides improved visibility through management and mapping of regulatory requirements, IT frameworks, policy, and controls. This role will focus on the cGRC platform enabling Policy & Regulatory Management as well as Controls Assurance. End to end integration of these services can help provide insight into overall program health and enable us to identify issues and gain efficiencies throughout the entirety of the information asset lifecycle.
The Product Owner must have a proven track record of delivering IT solutions that meet business requirements, and a deep understanding of IT risk and compliance, data protection and privacy regulation, and security policies is foundational.
Candidates must have experience in defining and prioritizing product backlogs, collaborating across the organization to manage dependencies and shared customer requirements, setting standards for functions and delivery, and representing customers to the team. Responsible for articulating and translating the overall business vision into strategy and tactics for product set. Accountable for outcomes and key KPI`s tied directly to business objectives.
About the job:
- Responsible and accountable for assigned product level key performance indicators (KPI`s) and manages product(s) with a medium-high degree of strategy, KPI, scope, complexity, etc.
- Works day to day with the agile team clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around product strategy.
- Ensures delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently. Acts as the `voice of the customer.
- Analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Sets the quality standard for delivery. Develops test plans (user story acceptance criteria), accepts each story and potentially features and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality, provide feedback to team and improve team processes. Partners across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training and support.
- Leads problem resolution as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient service.
- Responsible for delivery and security of the platform and related products and services
- Communicates the product strategy effectively to key stakeholders and team members.
- Incorporates stakeholder input into product roadmap while effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer.
- Bachelors` degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.).
- Minimum of 7 years` experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting. Master`s degree preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in the IT risk, compliance and/or financial services industry regulatory environment
- Analytic, statistics and/or quantitative experience
Ability to balance strategy, execution and operational requirements
Strong technical, UX, and creative problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of Agile development methodologies, Product Ownership and IT project management.
- Experience with data and reporting tools (SQL, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Able to make difficult and quick decisions daily
- Able to influence a diverse group of stakeholders-strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress.
- Strong experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
More Jobs From