Office Tour Photos
Steering a multi-billion-dollar global company towards business success while moving as fast as possible isnt easy. Backing strategic decisions with financial metrics is critical, but lack of integrity, alignment, or visibility into financial data can result in a loss of competitive advantage and leave the company open to financial exposure. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to own and champion best-in-class financial analytics tools that empower our companys decision makers to strategically lead the company. The successful candidate will manage the one source of truth for financial data across the company, partnering closely with senior leaders in Finance, Pricing, Business Intelligence, Operations (Logistics, Ocean, Drayage, Freight, Transportation, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment), Marketing, Storefront and more. Additionally, the top performer will have the opportunity to build a team of product associates over the next 1-2 years to develop a state of the art financial system platform that is scalable, performant, resilient, reliable, available and elastic having capabilities and features that can easily be extended without affecting business and back office operations.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with key global stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business use cases and convert them to scalable, elastic and extensible platform functions.
- Develop a deep understanding of user stories unique to Wayfairs international markets and successfully synthesize those stories into a focused product road-map for the core platform.
- Design an elastic platform feature set to address business objectives and incrementally add value.
- Benchmark current state KPIs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of initiatives.
- Work with teams of developers to drive platform product development and implementation.
- Monitor performance of the teams initiatives and measure impact of product enhancements using business and technology KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally to understand and address regional nuances and market-specific requirements within the global financial systems feature set.
What You'll Need
- You have significant/meaningful experience driving results and adding business value in a highly analytical role, ideally within technical product management, finance, or consulting.
- You can think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details of the required technical solutions.
- You are a creative problem solver and troubleshooter, relying on both quantitative and qualitative skills.
- You have excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and innovative results.
- You have a good understanding of system design and can hold yourselves in design and technology discussions with engineering.
- You are a strong communicator who can persuade and align stakeholder groups, as well as drive up user adoption for your products.
- You can communicate equally well with engineering, product and business stakeholders, up and down the chain in those organizations.
- You have demonstrated experience in leading product teams working in agile scrum model and have experience running engineering sprint teams.
- You have demonstrated experience in creating roadmap, epics and user stories for your product feature set.
- You have technical experience or aptitude with SQL, MS SqlServer, complex data structures, programming languages, architecture and design guidelines.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and motivate teams towards a common goal.
- You have hands on experience in creating or building incremental features in an enterprise financial system or an enterprise data warehouse.
- You are willing to travel to Wayfairs international locations frequently (25%).
- You have a Masters in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field or you have Bachelors in similar fields with experience in leading technology product teams for no less than 3 years.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From