Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented person to join our People and Culture Team. Reporting to the Senior People Operations Specialist. the People Operations Coordinatoris responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations, tasks, and projects related to our Employee Onboarding Program.
We offer a great opportunity to learn the onboarding employee experience including benefits administration, employee record management, process improvement, and system implementation. The People Operations Coordinatorwill be friendly and helpful, comfortable with handling highly confidential information, and will know how to prioritize work. The People Operations Coordinatorwill also need to understand the balancing act of managing multiple projects simultaneously to create a seamless onboarding experience for all employees.
What you will do:
- Event Coordination: Facilitate end-to-end events logistics for the Employee Onboarding Program by ensuring all events are planned and executed, which includes:
- Coordinating event timelines and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Coordinating event logistics, including attendee management, presentation and materials support, and pre- and post-event setup/break down.
- Onboarding: Facilitate onboarding for all new hires which includes providing an excellent first impression of the companys energetic culture to ensuring all employee paperwork is accurate and filed correctly.
- HRIS Management: Enter and maintain employee information into our HRIS on a timely basis, accountable for administration and data integrity.
- Communication: Facilitate communication both internally and externally to welcome new hires to Toast which includes coordination between the Talent Acquisition team and the Hiring Managers.
- Process: Help to create and improve upon current process and workflows for efficiency and improved communication both in the People and Culture team and cross-departmental for the Onboarding Program.
- Perform other related duties or special projects as necessary.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 0-1 years of experience, Co-op and internship experience will be considered
- Bachelors Degree in a Human Resources related field preferred
- A desire to advance your career in Human Resources
- Experience with Workday, ADP, or other HRIS systems is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information and maintain discretion
- Customer-oriented with strong organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks with tight deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
More Jobs From