Implementation Consultant Digital Banking
The primary responsibility of the Implementation Consultant is extensive customer interface at all stages of a project facilitating a positive customer experience and the successful implementation of our Digital Banking solutions. The Implementation Consultant works with the sales staff, the Project and/or services management and other delivery consultants, partners, and/or sub-contractors and is responsible for contributing to all facets of multiple Bottomline implementation projects for the Digital Banking line of business. This may include but is not limited to: installation and configuration of Bottomline software products, client communication, maintaining the timeline for project completion, solution design, business process consulting, custom program implementation, troubleshooting, issue tracking and resolution, training, and other tasks necessary to execute the contracted services.
The Implementation Consultant may/is called upon to assist in pre-sale review and documentation of a client's current systems and business applications, establishing technical business requirements and identifying the new or enhanced business processes and Bottomline software and services that meet these requirements.
The Implementation Consultant will have experience and an advanced level of knowledge and performance of the tasks described herein. Additional responsibilities of the Implementation Consultant include team leadership and mentoring, documenting best practices, and leading business process improvement initiatives.
- A BA/BS or Masters in a related subject. 6-10 years of experience working with external customer software implementations
- Knowledge of payments & cash management in the banking and finance industry
- Experience on technology projects within a bank or financial institution
- Requirements gathering workgroup session facilitationwith external customers
- Excellent client facilitation skills
- Familiarity with agile requirements methodologies
- Accurate effort estimates in support of project planning activities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel to client site for requirements meetings (Global)
- Strong written and communication skills (MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel)
- Database Knowledge (SQL Developer/Toad)
- Strong collaborative attitude
- Leadership skills for the Implementation Consultant Practice
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Jira or similar ticketing system
- Reports directly to the Director of Client Services
- Reports into the Program Manager(s) on client engagements
- Improves the knowledge of global payments & cash management practices across all internal functions
- Participates in pre-sales activities to gather requirements and work with project teams
- Ensures that the specifications meet the business need and validate the delivery is consistent with normal business processes our clients would expect
- Participates as part of the engagement team to provide ongoing business expertise and direction
- Triages issues reported by client
- Responsible for Change Control Management
- Gathers detailed client requirements to help product in backlog grooming & design
- Participates in Business inline testing to ensure delivered functionality meets business requirements
- Provides support/training to clients testing teams
- Conducts business/functional requirements review workshops
- Gathers feedback from client & end users to facilitate future enhancements
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
More Jobs From