Office Tour Photos
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a Territory Account Executive, you will be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will help Toast find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers. Your primary goal will be to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling Toast products and services to the SMB market in the assigned geographic territory. If you like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively, join us.
What you will do:
- Work 100% remote, this is a field sales role and candidate must live local to territory
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from initial call to close
- Phases of the sales cycle include: identifying and developing leads, meeting with clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, booking goals, and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about Toast’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales Associates, District Managers and Regional VPs in addition to Marketing, Finance, & Sales Operations teams
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position Toast in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- A strong spirit and energy to provide the best support in the restaurant industry
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
More Jobs From