Office Tour Photos
Traveler Support Specialist, Bilingual (Spanish/English)
EF Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
If you have a proven track record of excellence in customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment, wed love to learn more about you.
- Working primarily through phone and email communication, you serve as the primary source of information to travelers after booking a tour
- You identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customers experience prior to departure
- You are committed to ensuring traveler satisfaction and furthering loyalty to Go Ahead Tours
- You continuously juggle and prioritize tasks, and work efficiently under pressure
- You take a creative and confident approach to problem-solving
- You possess exceptional communication skills and always demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- You havekeenattention to detail and strong organizational skills
- You work as a team-player to help best respond to a customer need
- You consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- You are ambitious and self-motivated to achieve above-average results
- You are eager to take the lead, use all the tools at your disposal and not stop until a customer is happy
- You are equally fluent in both English and Spanish
- You are a positive force to be reckoned with
- You possess the ability to think on your feet and consider yourself a self-starter
- You like to demonstrate your expertise and direct customer interactions for one call resolution
- You believe nothing is impossible to help a customer!
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You have a passion for travel
- You have to own issues, projectsandtasks from start to finish
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Bachelors degree. A degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or related field is a plus!
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Prior customer facing experience.
- Travel experience preferred but not required.
Benefits of working at EF Go Ahead Tours:
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities
- Free International Travel
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
Founded in 1965, EFs mission is toOpen the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.EFGo Ahead Tours,a division of EF Education First,offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visitwww.goaheadtours.com.
More Jobs From