Office Tour Photos
Bi Lingual(Spanish/ English) Sales Associate
EF Go Ahead Tours
Get ready to join a dynamic team of learners and innovators on the forefront of the group travel industry thatarehelping more and more people experience the world every single day.
Tour Sales Consultants work as part of a dedicated team responsible for qualifying and generating sales to achieve growth in their regions. As part of our Sales DevelopmentProgram,youll receive one on one attention designed to tailor your skill development and professional growth.You will have the opportunity to impact your own success by combining your strengths in sales, consulting, relationship building, and strategy. Being equally light-hearted and competitive are pluses as youll be joining a team motivated by hitting goals and having fun.
About the Candidate
- You speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- You get energy from influencing people to try or buy something you have told them about.
- You are a natural salesperson that enjoys working on ateam,but also strives to be the best.
- You are motivated by hittinggoals,and free travel.
- Youre fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit.
- You like to move fast and havetirelessenergy for what you believe in.
- Youre naturally curious with an ability to ask the right questions and anticipate needs.
- Youre adaptable, competitive, and highly motivated a team playerand an individual contributor.
- You seek out feedback and run with it.
- You thrive in an open work environment where you can share ideas and learn from your peers.
- Youre passionate about travel and helping others experience the world.
Enjoy our market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks in your second year and beyond. Cross new countries off your personal bucket list with paid international business travel and so much more.
If you are interested in this position please upload yourresume and a cover letterfor review.
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkersanddoers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
Founded in 1965, EFs mission is toOpen the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.EFGo Ahead Tours,a division of EF Education First,offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visitwww.goaheadtours.com.
More Jobs From