It’s incredibly impressive to see what Edward has accomplished throughout his career. He’s a serial entrepreneur, board member, and an investor in over 200 companies… and he’s still in his twenties.
His latest company is called Conduit, which he founded with Sree Kolli. Conduit is creating a highly curated and value added marketplace with the goal of connecting the best operator investors and founders who are building the next generation of startups around the world.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- The importance of building a network even at a young age.
- Edward’s background and his decision to move from France to the United States to attend the University of Pennsylvania.
- His early entrepreneurial pursuits.
- How he got into angel investing and the details on what he targets for making investments.
- A deep dive into Conduit in terms of how it all works and how it is differentiated in the marketplace from other platforms.
- And so much more.