The VentureFizz Podcast: Caroline Klatt - CEO and Co-Founder at Headliner Labs
Besides eating, breathing, and sleeping, there is no activity that American adults do more than mobile messaging.
That is a staggering statistic, and it is no surprise that there is a company like Headliner Labs that is leveraging the power of Facebook Messenger to deliver a whole new type of experience through conversational marketing.
Headliner Labs has built a plug-and-play platform that enables brands to connect directly with each individual consumer, at scale through intelligent and automated Facebook chatbots. The company works with leading brands and retailers like Kenneth Cole, Saks Fifth Ave, Cole Haan, and many more.
Caroline’s career in retail actually started while she was in high school through a chance interaction with Steve Madden (the actual founder) while in a shopping mall that set the foundation for developing a deep level of expertise in retail and eCommerce through the years.
In this episode, we cover lots of great topics like:
- All the details on Caroline’s background, including her role as Director of Strategy & Operations at Fab.com.
- The aha moment that led her to start Headliner Labs and how the platform works, plus the incredible results it has on sales and revenue.
- What she wishes someone told her before starting a company.
- Tips on knowing when to take advice.
- How she evaluates talent.
- Plus, a lot more.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!