The VentureFizz Podcast: Graham Brown - Partner at Lerer Hippeau
For this first New York episode of The VentureFizz Podcast, I interviewed Graham Brown, Partner at Lerer Hippeau—the most active early-stage firm in New York. Their portfolio includes many successful companies and names you’ll recognize like Casper, Warby Parker, BuzzFeed, and many others.
In this episode, we cover:
- Graham’s background and his career path
- The history of Lerer Hippeau and its new fund
- His particular areas of focus in terms of making investments
- Advice for founders, who are looking to raise venture capital
- Perspectives on the NYC Tech ecosystem
- Plus, a lot more!
To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!