Sam is an investor and entrepreneur, who is one of the top product leaders in the tech scene. After leading product at BzzAgent and HubSpot, he went on to be a co-founder at InsightSquared, the leading provider of revenue intelligence solutions.
At Accomplice, he is focused on making investments in B2B software and marketplace companies. He’s also part of the faculty at Harvard Business School where he teaches the early-stage startup course called Launching Tech Ventures.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- How Sam’s experience as a product leader and operator has helped influence his role as a Venture Capitalist.
- His background story and how he ended up leading product teams.
- The founding story of InsightSquared and how they built product market fit.
- What led him down the path of becoming a VC again.
- Lots of great tips for hiring product managers, including a useful secret on where to find them.
- And so much more.