The VentureFizz Podcast: Jeremy Hitchcock and Gray Chynoweth of Minim
Jeremy Hitchcock was the CEO of Dyn and one of its co-founders. He is on to his next company which is called Minim. Gray is also an alum of Dyn and is now Minim’s CEO.
Minim, as they put it, is on a mission to make home WiFi as safe and reliable as drinking water through its IoT platform that enables and secures a better connected home. The company is backed by Founder Collective and Flybridge Capital Partners.
In this episode, we cover:
- The current state of the tech scene in New Hampshire.
- A deep dive into the story of Dyn from the early beginnings to acquisition.
- All the details on Minim and their technology.
- Advice for founders on raising capital.
- A discussion about the acquisition process.
- Recruiting members to your Board of Directors.
- And more!
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or SoundCloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!