Glasswing, which is an early-stage venture capital firm focused on investing in next-generation AI startups, just announced its $112M debut fund.
Rick has a proven track record of success in the venture capital industry where many of his investments have led to an exit. His investment in EqualLogic led to an acquisition by Dell for $1.4B, which at the time, was the largest cash transaction of a venture-backed company.
In this episode, we cover:
- How music led him down the path to a career in the tech industry, and how he transitioned into venture capital
- The story behind EqualLogic and the massive acquisition
- The launch of Glasswing Ventures
- The details around his area of focus in terms of making investments
- Advice for founders who are looking to raise venture capital
- Plus a lot more!
To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!