The VentureFizz Podcast: Justin Robinson - Co-Founder & SVP of New Business at Drizly
Shortly after graduating from Boston College, Justin started Drizly with his two co-founders: Nick and Corey Rellas. They saw an opportunity to build a company in a relatively untapped area of eCommerce—that being the home delivery of beer, wine, and liquor. Today, Drizly is available across 101 markets and the company has raised $35M in venture funding.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- The aha moment behind starting Drizly
- The early days of the company, which were spent working in a liquor store to learn the ins and outs of the industry
- How they able to initially attract consumers and build a company in a highly regulated industry
- Why they are poised to win over Amazon
- Advice for first-time entrepreneurs raising capital
- Plus, a lot more!