Adam is one of the most successful consumer web executives in the Boston area. As SVP of Global Product at TripAdvisor, he was one of the key members of the team that helped the company scale to a global, publicly traded company with 400 million monthly users and over $1.5 billion in annual revenue.
Adam joined edX last November in an executive leadership role for this organization that has an amazing social mission attached to it. Founded in 2012 by Harvard University and MIT, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC, which is an acronym that stands for a Massive Open Online Course provider. They offer high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Adam’s background and his career path
- Advice for people who are considering business school
- Great stories behind the hypergrowth years at TripAdvisor
- Why he decided to join edX and the details on their platform
- His experience as a board member at WordStream, and advice on selecting board members for your company
- Plus, a lot more!
To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!