I have been a long time listener to Sal’s podcast, so I was really excited to collaborate with him for this bonus episode.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about the background story of VentureFizz and The VentureFizz Podcast, then this is an episode that you don’t want to miss.
In this podcast interview, we also discuss:
- My background and the entrepreneurial roots and work ethic that I learned from my dad.
- How I got to the point of founding my own recruitment firm, which focused on working with venture-backed companies.
- Lots of details on Sal’s professional career and how he got into angel investing, plus the details on his area of focus for making investments.
- Tips on building a podcast and growing your audience, including the #1 channel that you should be focused on.
- And, a lot of fun back and forth banter.